CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bleh

Haven't posted in awhile again things have happened just don't remember what all has...I have a car don't know if I said anything about that yet. Its a red Corvette convertible. My family's rich lucky me but Im just not into the happiness stuff right now I mean what do you do when your family turns on you and hates you for no good reason?
I'll tell you, you crawl in a hole and die. I wish i had a hole to crawl in right now.
life sucks more often than it rocks lately. does that even make sence? God I feel like total shit. I almost threw the laptop across the room today but if I did I think I probably really woulda died I need the computer.
Ive been like a dead blob all day and I don't even care any more and why should I? Thank god for the computer I can vent to absolutely no one whaahoo!!! and now South Parks on fun Stan likes Leo DiCaprio more than Tom Cruse yaa that South Park for ya...I don't even know what to talk about now uhhhh Im to depressed to even think of anything thats happend lately I'll leave Max up to that. One new comment yeah!...bleh Im just sorta typing things now Im just board and ya.
I think Max is asleep Im not sure though...shes at her place right now and wont answer my txt so now Im on here cuz no one is up that I can talk to about my blobbiness and hate and sadness and some what randomness.
Green Day commercial, I like Green Day a lot of people don't though. I got Max into some good bands now like Say Anything and some what Breathe Carolina and its bothering me that shes not up. Its to early to be sleeping! She'll see this tomorrow I bet and be all like wtf?! I'll probably still be hated by my family tomorrow well its more just one person that hates me but its a very important person to me in my family and that are mad at me for no reason and I'll still be depressed tomorrow I bet.
~AvIaN

0 comments: