CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

more rubbing in of the me being older

Haha ya I am rubbing it in that Im older and have a nice red convertable! haha but she drives it to some times im not one of thoes car obsesd freakes that don't let people drive their car. But ya when we got back to the states we got to my place and there was a car! it had a note on it from my parents saying that I deserved the car for being good in Africa and it was also part of my b-day present from a while ago cuz they never got me any thing:(
I'll admit the car is a good way to pick up dates. Max doesnt have the tour guide to flirt with any more so haha I mock her.
(max is off some where around here so i thought I would post this before she could stop me^.^)
~AvIaN

0 comments: