CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Africa! ~ According to Max

OK to start off, Africa is absolutely amazing. It is so cool, its really pretty, and has tons of awesome wildlife. And Ya Avian was right about our parents letting us go for "educational" reasons, I know allot of you are probably like 'wow you have the coolest parents , i wish mine were like that.' No. No you don't want parents like ours. For one they are never around, my mom is all wrapped up in her job. And idk where my dad is half the time. I'm usually hangin out at Avians. Ok anyway. Ya there were tons of weird kids there this one kid was trying to show me some weird samples of like water and plants. He said it was some survey. I just looked at him, cuz like i knew what he was jebbering on about. But ya our guide was really cool, and hot. But I was not all over him...Avian! I just talked to him he was really cool. Ya we also didn't have our computer, well i had a camera but there isn't really use of a laptop when you are in the african wilderness. Ya it was really cool. And we only snuck off a couple times. :) But ya we might be able to post somne pics up in a bit so ya. Guess what I'm almost 17 Yay! Ya that tour guide was 19. Sorry that was super random. But damnit Avain!. Sorry im just not happy Avian is rubbing it in my face that he s like 3 months older i mean Paleease! (By the way Avian wants me to tel yall that his bday is on Halloween...i think he was rubbing it in my face again.
k well better go I'm going to find that pack of Oeros that Avian hid....*glares* So Ciao
~Max

0 comments: